One of an easy way to cool off during summer is eating frozen fruit, so I decided to make my own raw fruit popsicles. Most popsicles you buy in stores a full of artificial additives, colors, flavors with lots of sugar. Making popsicles at home is very easy and it tastes better than store one – Yea, Its SUGAR FREE (NO SUGAR). All you need for these delicious fruit popsicles are popsicle moulds, a blender, and ripe fruits.
These super refreshing mango kiwi popsicles are really healthy and perfect for a hot summer day. It’s a perfect summer treat for kids. Besides their sweet, delicious taste mangoes also have many advantages and health benefits.
Mangoes are a very good source of fiber. Mangoes also contain many minerals in them; most notably potassium and magnesium. These minerals are necessary for muscles’ growth, contraction of muscles, relaxation of muscles and producing proteins in your body. Kiwi green flesh is sweet and tangy. It’s also full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium. They also have a lot of antioxidants and are a good source of fiber.
Mango – 1 Big
Kiwi – 1 ( thinly sliced )
Cherries – 1/2 cup
- Blend the mangoes pulp in a blender to make a smooth puree.
- Press 2-3 kiwi slices on the inside of each popsicle moulds so that they line the sides.
- Pour in the mango mixture and add few chopped cherries. Then pour the remaining mango puree on it
- Now tap the moulds. Freeze them for 6 hours.
- For Demold Popsicles – Run under warm water until popsicles slide out of the mould.
Tip : Use ripe fruits.